Friday, 5 July 2013

Meh First Blog! ^.^

Hullowh! 

This will be my new blog, It's basically about friends, fun stuff and random stuff *yup I am random and weird* Well, Before I start there are some warning's I am WEIRD, mhm ^.^ Weird I tell yhu ;) Anywhoo.. Shall we get started? Yes?.. No!.. Well make up yhur mind already... .-. Wait Wait do I hear a YES?? Finally.. Okie Dokie.. Lets start:



   I like to get straight to the pointy :)


Here are some friends's that I could not live WITHOUT.

Okay, Some of my friends's names would not like to be published on the internet :p

So when I talk about them I will put a # and say: #friend.1 etc... :3


#Friend.1: This friend is aweshum '0'
She is alway's there for meh.. Never fail's to make me smile.. *sometimes when she acts weird xD* This person is an angel that god placed on my feet.. *if I washed them xD* She is really smart.. and I am delighted to have her as my Bffl, This girl ALWAYS has to get an A+ On atleast 2 subjects .-. No FAIR XD. But she is really cool. I dont know if I should mention her name because she is on holiday's.  But I love this girl and hope to stay bff's foreva ! :O Btw: If you want to add her on moviestarplanet her name is:  BooBerry.
          *Hint all these people are on www.moviestarplanet.ie*

#Friend.2:  This friend want's me to publish her name so her name is Rebecca 
Right this friend is super pretty and I love her to bit's even though we do have some argument's I bet ya in 30min's we would be friend's again! :D I mean that's how friendship's goes does in it? ;p here's a pretty pic of her :3 So bootiful! Hey! NO NO NO boy's lay off this is girl! ;D
I have eye's at the back of my head >.>   <.<  Anyway's this girl is PERF! why cant I be perf like her? I have no clue -.- She is super smart and she is a fantastic blog writer.. Here is her blog.. mspboobecca.blogspot.ie Check out her blog it's AMAZAYN! I love her and I hope we can stay together foreva *okay now that just sounded WAY to wrong o.0 XD. Oh yeah her moviestarplanet name is: ! BooBecca !
                                                                                         




#Friend.3: This friend want's me to publish her name so her name is: Olivia But her name is spelt with a W she is polish.. In their country a W is a V KEWL!! >0< If only Ireland could do that =.=
Anyway's she is really pretty too. I dont have a pic of her though :( But she is an artist!! Omg she is the best drawer in our class then 2nd comes Rebecca :3 She is really funny and smart too.
Her fav in the band is Louis.. Her nickname is guess... 0.o Cant guess?.. Omg.. Louis >.<
She has really long hair and I would die for it :3 But now she cut it,she look's like a pro!! :O NO LIE!
I really hope we stick together like glue.. oh wait that would be really icky.. .-.
If yhu want to add her she is VIP ;) Huh Huh? Now ya listen.. =.= Her name is: prettyme XD


 *Hint we all LOVE on direction*




Well Guys & Gurl's that was all about my friend's there will be more friend's but these are the first few :3 Mhmm I just said that There is more to come :L

So cya gurl's and boy's

Peace, Love, Rubber Gloves :3
 Baii x






No comments:

Post a Comment